Versa gloves take a step up in padding where you need it most, all while keeping many of the features of the Targa glove. This extra level of padding offers a more substantial amount of vibration dampening benefits for riders who may prefer it. A great choice for longer days in the saddle, or rides that encounter rough terrain.
- Medium density padding, lower profile than gloves with gel
- The padding is precisely placed where the rider needs it most, at the base of the thumb, outer palm ridge, and at the base of each finger
- The center of the palm incorporates a triangular mesh panel that aids in ventilation and moisture management
- Velcro® closure system, which provides a secure fit with minimal bulk
- Small tab at the bottom of the palm to aid in pulling on the glove
- The back of the thumb includes a wipe pad made of soft terry material