The FR-C Short has received updates for 2015 just like the rest of the men's FR-C line. It's constructed on a curve to clone your body’s natural riding position thus eliminating puckers and creases throughout your full range of motion. The selection of fabrics and the fit create a short that is so comfortable and stays in place so well that once you put them on you won’t give them a second thought. The waistband has been re-engineered to work in two parts. A light rolled elastic at the front waist hem provides a light but secure tension that wraps the front torso. The rear waist hem uses a supple silicone inner gripper that secures the top back of the short. The short also receives the same new HC50 power lycra as the FR-C Bib Short and the new 190 E leg bands which utilize technology that expands for comfort and stability while staying in place perfectly. The FR-C designation ensures this Short as the most advanced bib-less short in the Giordana line.
- HC50™: Compressive power lycra used on the front and side panels
- Zaffiro 2.0™: Textured anti-abrasion and durable lycra used on the inner leg and seat panels
- Ametista™: Core Contour System wraps the waist for comfort and carbon threads eliminate bacteria and electro-static interference
- Light rolled elastic at the front of the waist hem, light elastic at the rear waist hem with soft silicone gripper elastic.
- 190 E™: A soft non-restrictive leg band with silicone gripper application - 7.5cm tall
- 190 Mesh™: Soft supportive mesh used in the center of the bib uppers
- Reflective accents
- Cirro OmniForm™ Chamois
These charts are intended to be used only as a guideline. Each Giordana category is designed to fit differently to capitalize on specific fabric properties and features. Please refer to the introductory pages of each category for an overview on fit. Your size may vary based on personal preference.