Redesigned for 2015, the Women's FR-C Bib Short is the pinnacle of Women's Bib Short technology.
The Fit you'll Forget
The selection of fabrics and the fit of the FR-C Collection creates an all-new bib short that is so comfortable and stays in place so well that once you put them on, you won’t give them a second thought. One of the defining fabrics of this bib short is the all new HC50™ which has the properties and material structure of a compressive power lycra. Its soft and supple feel provides a "barely there" sensation, which surpasses the comfort of the previously utilized HC44™.
Constructed for Your Care
All Giordana women's apparel is designed using the Women's Contour Fit System, meaning the paneling and construction is derived from a women’s form in the riding position. Like all FormaRed-Carbon garments the bib short employs a body hugging fit. This facilitates a sleek aerodynamic profile which allows the premium fabrics to do their job by remaining in contact with the rider's skin. The FR-C bib short is well suited for warm and hot weather rides where intense efforts are a given.
- HC50™ compressive power lycra used on the front and side panels
- Zaffiro 2.0™ textured anti-abrasion and durable lycra used on the inner leg and seat panels
- Ametista™ Core Contour System wraps the waist for comfort and carbon threads eliminate electro-static interference
- Antigua ™ piping on bib uppers
- 190 E™ soft non-restrictive leg band with silicone gripper application - 7.5cm tall
- 190 Mesh™ soft supportive mesh used in the center of the bib uppers
- LoPro 0™ soft wide elastic-microfiber bib straps
- Reflective accents
- Specifically engineered using Giordana's Women's Contour Fit System to fit the female form in the riding position
- Women's Cirro OmniForm™ Chamois
These charts are intended to be used only as a guideline. Each Giordana category is designed to fit differently to capitalize on specific fabric properties and features. Please refer to the introductory pages of each category for an overview on fit. Your size may vary based on personal preference.