If you procrastinated on your Valentine’s Day plans this year but want to do something thoughtful for the cyclist in your life, we've got a few activities and gifts that will elevate you to the top step on the podium of your special someone.
Featuring a relaxed fit and an all-over pattern of bikes, hearts, and ‘love’-ly handwritten script. The state of the art fabric keeps the rider cool and dry and is designed using the Women’s Contour Fit system with the paneling and construction derived from a women’s form in the riding position. Details include a full CamLock zipper, three rear pockets, reflective accent for visibility, elastic free sleeve cuffs, and light elastic at the waist.
A combination of heritage and style, the Giordana Sport Elite Jersey is designed to have a more casual, relaxed fit utilizing minimalistic paneling that harkens back to the days of wool jerseys and steel frames. Constructed of a double-faced material which is soft against the skin, its construction process maximizes the breathability, moisture management and comfort to the rider.
A traditional cycling cap with classic styling and modern features is equipped with a microfiber headband that is sewn into the edge of the inner lining. Well suited for the cyclist who requires performance and style out of every garment they use.
The technical fabric of the Giordana Knitted Leg and Arm Warmers keep you dry and warm in these winter months. The tubular knit of gives the fibers varying densities to follow the contours of the rider’s muscles and joints.
The Giordana limited edition watch is the perfect accent to any Giordana cycling kit and also looks great with off the bike clothing.
Get Out and Ride
- Plan a scavenger hunt by bike. Prepare a few clues to visit special locations within biking distance. The coffee shop where you first met, your favorite donut shop, or a casual romantic lunch spot.
Zach Jones Photography
- And if you're in the U.S., read more about some of the most romantic rides here. One may be right in your own backyard.
- Nothing says "I love you" like making a cheesy heart-shaped pizza together at home or simply give this bicycle pizza cutter from Park Tool and ask your loved one to make the homemade pizza for you!
- Schedule massages or take a yoga for cyclists class that you can both enjoy and benefit from.
- Just hanging with friends? No problem! Organize a group ride and then see the New Zoolander movie or watch the premier of The Walking Dead!
6828 Olney-Laytonsville Rd.
Laytonsville, MD 20882