Sotto Zero Translates directly to "below zero" in Italian, so there is really no confusing the intended use of these gloves. Providing ample insulation, but without the bulky feel and multiple layers you'd expect from a deep winter glove, this particular piece is Giordana's ultimate in cold weather protection for the hands. Silicone applications on the palm and fingers allow for confidence inspiring grip and gear shifting even in wet and slick conditions, and gel padding along the outer palm ensures all day comfort. These gloves are also available in a "Lobster" style cut where three of your fingers are kept together and one finger is kept on its own for easy shifting and braking.
- The Sotto Zero is made to keep your hands warm on rides well below zero
- Windproof, waterproof, and seam-sealed to protect against the elements
- It has a built in fleece liner that provides insulation
- The palm has gel padding at pressure points and a flexible gripper
- Reflective elements for added visibility
- Velcro® fastener at the wrist.